You can be in any industry and photography will play a big part of it. In fact, visual imagery is 40X more likely to get shared on social media than other types of content but you don’t want to stick to the tasteless stock photos. I’ve compiled a list of great stock photos that are free to use and great photos. First on the list is…
- Death to Stock Photo – Yeah you guessed it they want to brake and redefine what stock photography is. They offer high-resolutions images in their newsletter. You can go premium for $10/month if you want access to the full library.
- Raumrot – Not the nicest sounding name ever, however, Raumrot offer free photography that are often theme which is great when searching for same images in a set.
- Gratisography – Gratisography is a simple photo resource that is updated weekly with high-resolution photos for personal and commercial use for no cost.
- PicJumbo – PicJumbo offers you free stock photography for personal and commercial use. PicJumbo filing system for their images is brilliant, everything is labelled for correctly helping you find what you need fast and easy.
- Pexels – Pexels offers you free stock photos, they add 5 fresh photos each day, but they also offer you royalty free stock video as well! How cool is that? Both photos and videos are available for personal and commercial use.
- Unsplash – Unsplash provides you with ten high-resolution photos every ten day that are free to use for personal and commercial use.
- Little Visuals – Little Visuals will email you 7 high resolution upon sign up and will email you 7 new photos every 7 days.
- The Pattern Library – Saved the best till last, The Pattern Library is a little different to the rest. It pulls patterns and designs shared by designers that you can use in your own work!
When you use these photos from any stock photo website, ALWAYS read usage rights first to double check there is no terms you don’t understand.